- Glo Germ can help train employees on cleanroom manufacturing standards
- Glo Germ can help test where there are problems in the cleanroom guidelines
- Glo Germ can be used for new employee orientation in cleanroom areas
- Glo Germ Powder can simulate how cross contamination can occur when standards are relaxed
- Glo Germ can be used as a quality assurance test
- QA processes can be developed with Glo Germ by investigating waste
- Glo Germ can test the donning and removal of gloves
- Glo Germ can teach the importance of gloves, glasses, masks, gowns, and other PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Apply the Glo Germ (Glo Germ Gel, Powder, Mist, or Oil) in the cleanroom area desired
- Show the simulation germs with a UV black light (some versions glow blue and some glow orange)
- Wash off Glo Germ or otherwise conduct the action desired to test (i.e. spilled liquid, packaging, sealing, machine transitions, cleaning, QA, etc.)
- Verify the cleanroom action was adequate by using the UV black light once more
- Score the effectiveness of the staff member or process
- Instruct how to proceed in order to maintain a sanitized working environment
- Repeat the demonstration if necessary (every 3-6 months for clean room manufacturers since variation can happen quickly)
|Glo Germ Mini Kit|
"For teaching simple hand washing lessons"
|Glo Germ Premium Mini Kit|
"Big enough for "many lessons, but not overkill"
|Glo Germ Classic Gel Kit|
"Can't beat a classic"
|Glo Germ Classic Oil Kit|
"Orange is the new pink... even in infection control"
|Glo Germ Deluxe Gel Box Kit|
"You got the whole world in your hands... for a handling washing lesson anyway"
NEW Glo Germ Gel Kit!
|Glo Germ Deluxe Oil Box Kit|
"Big Box. Big Results."
NEW Glo Germ Oil Kit!